Practical Tips. Organizing Tools.
- Follow medication regimens
- Understand when, how and why to take each medication
- Take notes to keep on track
- Keep all important documents together
- Ask the right questions
- Understand diagnosis and treatments
GRAB IT AND GO
- Have all your medical information in one place
- Ready to go when you are
Try to maintain a sense of humor. A good laugh goes a long way and may even make you feel better!
100% of the profits from ZaggoCare® products support Zach's Fund's research to cure diffuse pontine gliomas.