The ZaggoCare System provides the information and tools you need to navigate the complex healthcare system easier as you manage your medical condition. It makes a potentially overwhelming and scary experience less stressful for you and your family. Knowledge — plus organization tools — is power!
Watch our video to learn more:
It starts with the ZaggoCare Guide: Practical Tips & Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury. This 123-page guide will give you insights and information that will change how you navigate your health care. You’ll learn information and questions you’ve never thought of. You’ll get:
- Tools to keep track of symptoms, medications, medical terms, appointments and test results.
- Pertinent questions to ask your medical team at every step of your journey.
- Advice and encouragement for being a strong advocate for your own (or your loved one’s) healthcare.
- Tips for asking questions until you get answers you understand.
- Suggestions for making treatment decisions, taking medications as prescribed, getting help from friends. and family, managing insurance and bills, and more.
- Recommendations for coping with your “new normal”.
In addition to the Guide, you’ll get a toolkit for staying organizing and for managing communications with your healthcare team. You’ll receive:
- A notebook for recording the information discussed at a doctor’s appointment, side effects, symptoms, medications and other valuable information, all in one place.
- An accordion file for keeping visit notes, test results, and other medical documents.
- A business card holder.
- A pouch to carry a pen, hand lotion, headphones, and other small items.
- A stylish, durable bag (20″ x 14″ x 5″) large enough for all of your organizational tools, as well as space for your tablet, chargers, snacks and more. Plus, there are zippered pockets, 2 pockets for water bottles and a removable adjustable shoulder strap.
If you feel this would be helpful for you or your family, please refer back to your Anthem email for your Health Advocate’s direct call-back information. They can order a ZaggoCare System for you – at no cost to you!