As a compassionate employer, you want to help your employees dealing with a medical challenge. But it can be hard to know exactly how to support them.
The ZaggoCare System can help you and your employees!
The ZaggoCare System is a unique, cost-effective, award-winning disease management tool that helps employees manage a serious illness or injury, whether they are a patient or a family caregiver.
It is a powerful resource that gives employees a roadmap and toolkit for navigating the medical landscape. It’s unlike anything on the market.
Why is ZaggoCare so important?
- Most people don’t remember some or most of their doctor’s recommendations after a visit, even if reminded.
- When people do remember medical information, they get the details wrong about half the time.
- Among patients taking medications for chronic diseases, only 50% take their medications as directed by their doctors.
Patients who are more involved in their care are:
- Less likely to experience a medical error.
- Less likely to be readmitted to the hospital after discharge.
- More likely to have better care coordination and communication among their healthcare providers.
What’s included in the ZaggoCare System?
Our 123-page ZaggoCare Guide: Practical Tips & Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury provides critical insights and information that will improve how your employees navigate the medical world. Additionally, the System includes organizational tools to keep important information, paperwork and personal items at their fingertips. Users can just grab it and go!
How can ZaggoCare help your employees?
ZaggoCare helps patients and family caregivers better manage their healthcare.
How can ZaggoCare help your company?
By offering your employees this disease management tool, you may find they:
- Have fewer missed days of work because they learn to function as a fully engaged member of their medical team.
- Have improved productivity because they are more focused on work and less distracted as a patient or family caregiver.
- Lower medical care costs through fewer duplicate tests and unnecessary doctor’s appointments and improved medication compliance.
- Feel more committed to your organization because you’re providing an innovative, supportive resource at a time of high need.
The ZaggoCare System provides high value at a low cost. The RAND Corporation studied PepsiCo’s efforts to help manage chronic illness and found that every $1 spent saved $3.78 in healthcare costs.
What Do The Professionals Say About ZaggoCare?
We will create a dedicated password-protected page for easy, confidential ordering — no payment needed to place an order. Zaggo bills monthly for the number of units your company orders, with no monthly minimums or ongoing program fees.
And our hassle free shipping sends each System directly to your employee’s home within 3 to 5 days of ordering.
Many employers offer the ZaggoCare System by partnering with their health insurer case management or third-party health management vendors. Case managers can order on behalf of an employee based on their assessment of need or diagnostic code, or you can choose to allow your employees to order directly.
We will help you promote the ZaggoCare System with content for your benefits webpage, material to show at health fairs, enrollment period sessions, e-blasts and more.
Learn about the power of disease management tools by discovering …
- The struggles patients and family caregivers face as they navigate the medical world
- The impact on personal and work lives of employees who are either patients or family caregivers
- The importance and impact of being an engaged, empowered member of the medical team
- The benefits of disease management programs
All proceeds from your purchase of the ZaggoCare System benefit the Zachary Carson Brain Tumor Fund to find a cure for diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas, the deadliest of all pediatric cancers. To date Zach’s Fund has raised over $900,000.
Interested in learning more about how ZaggoCare can help your employees better manage their health care?
Reach out with any questions or concerns. We’d love to chat. You can reach Roberta at 617-999-6415 or fill out the form below.