Help members more easily manage illnesses and injuries.
You want your members with illnesses and injuries to receive medically necessary, quality care. You know patient engagement can improve outcomes and lower costs.
But even with excellent case management, patients can struggle to communicate effectively with their doctors, understand their diagnosis and treatment options, follow medication regimens and coordinate their care among specialists.
We know that:
- Most people don’t remember some or most of their doctor’s recommendations after a visit, even if reminded.
- When people do remember medical information, they get the details wrong about half the time.
- Among patients taking medications for chronic diseases, only 50% take their medications as directed by their doctors.
Patients who are more involved in their care are:
- Less likely to experience a medical error.
- Less likely to be readmitted to the hospital after discharge.
- More likely to have better care coordination and communication among their healthcare providers.
Often, patients and family caregivers don’t know where to start. They don’t know what questions to ask, or how to make the most of their doctor visits. They may only have a cobbled-together set of organization tools that can lead to misplaced or forgotten information. We have solved that problem.
The ZaggoCare System can help.
The ZaggoCare System is a unique, award-winning, cost-effective disease management tool for patients and caregivers that is unlike anything on the market. It teaches patients and families a simple, smart way to become fully involved, more effective members of their medical team — a long-ignored gap in patient care.
ZaggoCare helps patients and family caregivers:
- Better understand instructions and ask pertinent questions.
- Make informed decision about care.
- Feel more confident in speaking with healthcare providers.
- Keep track of health information, including symptoms and side effects.
- Better manage medication regimens.
- Coordinate care among specialists.
- Keep medical records organized and readily available.
Join other insurers and partner with your plan sponsor to include ZaggoCare as part of their benefits offering.
- Contact Roberta Carson, creator of the ZaggoCare System for more information.
- Partner with your plan sponsor to set guidelines for use. The sponsor typically pays for the product.
- Order ZaggoCare on behalf of the employee or family member and we will send it to them!
What are professionals saying about ZaggoCare?
Have you read our free report on patient engagement?
Insights features opinions on patient engagement from health care leaders and patient advocates. Read what Dr. Chris Landon, a pediatric pulmonologist, thinks about the need for better patient communications, education and support.
Interested in learning more about how ZaggoCare can help your plan sponsors and/or your members?
Reach out with any questions or concerns. We’d love to chat. You can reach Roberta at 617-999-6415 or fill out the form below.