iRobot is pleased to provide the ZaggoCare System for employees who are dealing with a serious illness or injury, or who serve in the important role of family caregiver to an ill or injured loved one. It’s a free, helpful benefit for you!Order Now
The ZaggoCare SystemThe ZaggoCare System provides the information and tools you need to navigate the complex healthcare system easier as you manage your medical condition. It makes a potentially overwhelming and scary experience less stressful for you and your family. Knowledge — plus organization tools — is power!
We understand that managing a serious illness or injury can be hard, stressful, and overwhelming whether you’re the patient or the family caregiver. You have to learn new medical terms, make treatment decisions, manage complex medication regimens, coordinate your care among specialists and more. And you don’t know what you don’t know.
The ZaggoCare System helps you learn how to better manage these tasks to help you get the best care and outcome possible.
Watch our video to learn more:
Who Needs ZaggoCare?The ZaggoCare System is helpful for patients and family caregivers dealing with any type of illness or injury, including:
- Acute illnesses such as cancer or stroke
- Chronic diseases or condition such as heart disease or diabetes
- Critical injuries such as head trauma or spinal cord injury
Product DetailsIt starts with the ZaggoCare Guide: Practical Tips & Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury. This 123-page guide will give you insights and information that will change how you navigate your health care. You’ll learn information and questions you’ve never thought of. You’ll get:
- Tools to keep track of symptoms, medications, medical terms, appointments and test results.
- Pertinent questions to ask your medical team at every step of your journey.
- Advice and encouragement for being a strong advocate for your own (or your loved one’s) healthcare.
- Tips for asking questions until you get answers you understand.
- Suggestions for making treatment decisions, taking medications as prescribed, getting help from friends. and family, managing insurance and bills, and more.
- Recommendations for coping with your “new normal”.
- A notebook for recording the information discussed at a doctor’s appointment, side effects, symptoms, medications and other valuable information, all in one place.
- An accordion file for keeping visit notes, test results, and other medical documents.
- A business card holder.
- A pouch to carry a pen, hand lotion, headphones, and other small items.
- A stylish, durable bag (20″ x 14″ x 5″) large enough for all of your organizational tools, as well as space for your tablet, chargers, snacks and more. Plus, there are zippered pockets, 2 pockets for water bottles and a removable adjustable shoulder strap.
Interested?A few things to note:
- We maintain your privacy. iRobot never learns who places an order.
- Each employee may order 1 free ZaggoCare System.
- If you order a ZaggoCare System, Zaggo will contact you via email in a few months to complete a very quick, anonymous e-survey regarding your experience with the System. Please take a few moments to complete the survey so iRobot can learn about what you think about the System.
Wondering if the ZaggoCare System can help you? Read our FAQ section.