Liberty Mutual is pleased to provide the ZaggoCare System for employees who are dealing with a serious illness or injury, or who serve in the important role of family caregiver to an ill or injured loved one. It’s a free, helpful benefit for you!Order Now
ZaggoCare Helps Patients Get the Best Medical Care Possible
Our award-winning system provides information and tools to help patients and family caregivers navigate the complex healthcare system. Whether it’s a new diagnosis or an ongoing illness or injury, the ZaggoCare System can help.
Did you know that patients who are more involved in their care are:
- Less likely to experience a medical error
- Less likely to be readmitted to the hospital after discharge
- More likely to have better care coordination and communication among their healthcare providers
With ZaggoCare, patients and family caregivers will feel informed, empowered and in control. ZaggoCare customers learn:
- The most effective way to speak with members of the healthcare team.
- Critical questions to ask, and when to ask them.
- Strategies for taking medications correctly.
- Tips for keeping medical information organized.
- Ways to reduce the risk of medical errors.
- Best practices for coordinating care among medical specialists.
The ZaggoCare System makes a potentially overwhelming and scary experience less stressful for patients and families. Knowledge — plus organization tools — is power!
Watch our video to learn more:
Who Needs ZaggoCare?
The ZaggoCare System is helpful for patients and family caregivers dealing with any type of illness or injury, including:
- Acute illnesses such as cancer or stroke
- Chronic diseases or condition such as heart disease or diabetes
- Critical injuries such as head trauma or spinal cord injury
Anyone with an ongoing health concern will benefit from Zaggo’s guidance and tools – whether you were diagnosed recently or have had issues for a long time.
It starts with the ZaggoCare Guide: Practical Tips & Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury. This 123-page guide provides insights and information that will help you navigate your health care.
Customers tell us the Guide gives them invaluable information and alerts them to questions they’ve never thought to ask. The Guide includes:
- Tools to keep track of symptoms, medications, medical terms, appointments and test results.
- Questions to ask your medical team at every step of the journey.
- Recommendations for how to be a strong advocate as a patient or family caregiver.
- Suggestions for making treatment decisions, taking medications as prescribed, getting help from friends and family, managing insurance and medical bills, and more.
- Advice for learning how to cope with a “new normal”.
In addition to the Guide, you’ll get a toolkit for staying organizing and for managing communications with your healthcare team.
- A notebook for jotting down and keeping in one place information about symptoms and side effects, medications and treatment plans, questions for your doctors, appointment reminders, test results, and all the details large and small that are so integral to any patient’s healthcare journey.
- An accordion file for organizing visit notes, test results, and other medical documents.
- A business card holder.
- A pouch to carry a pen, hand lotion, headphones, and other small items.
- A stylish, durable carry case (20″ x 14″ x 5″) large enough to hold all the ZaggoCare organizational tools, plus plenty of extra space for books or a tablet, chargers, snacks and more. The carryall includes zippered pockets, water bottle holders, and a removable adjustable shoulder strap.
A few things to note:
- We maintain your privacy. Liberty Mutual never learns who places an order.
- Each employee may order 1 free ZaggoCare System.
- If you order a ZaggoCare System, Zaggo will contact you via email in a few months to complete a very quick, anonymous e-survey regarding your experience with the System. Please take a few moments to complete the survey so Liberty Mutual can learn about what you think about the System.
Having trouble placing an order? Please contact Zaggo at [email protected] or 617-209-9161.
Wondering if the ZaggoCare System can help you? Read our FAQ section.
Join the waiting list