The ZaggoCare System is your healthcare partner
When you or a loved one becomes seriously sick or injured, you enter a complex world of disease management. There is so much to do, so much to remember, and so much to keep track of. The stakes couldn’t be higher, and yet:
- About 90% of adults in the US have trouble understanding and using health information, according to the US Department of Education.
- Most people don’t remember some or most of their doctor’s recommendations after a visit, even if reminded.
- When people do remember medical information, they get the details wrong about half the time.
The ZaggoCare System can help.
The ZaggoCare System gives patients and families the resources they need to better manage a serious illness or injury. ZaggoCare customers report feeling less stressed, more in control, and most of all, empowered to advocate for themselves or a loved one.
The ZaggoCare System includes:
The ZaggoCare Guide – Practical Tips and Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury. It’s 123 pages of easy-to-follow tips, including:
- Questions you may not even know to ask.
- Strategies for taking medications correctly.
- Tips for organizing medical information.
- Tips for reducing your risk of medical errors.
- Recommendations for coordinating care among specialists.
- And more…
Want to see what's inside?
Download a sample of the ZaggoCare Guide!
You have Successfully Subscribed!
The ZaggoCare tool kit for staying organized and managing communications includes:
- A blank notebook to keep track of symptoms, medications, questions for your doctors, appointment notes, test results, and more. The notebook makes it easier to keep track of important details and to coordinate your care among all your providers.
- An accordion file folder for printed materials from your medical providers, test results, visit notes, prescriptions, and more — all organized and at hand.
- A business card case for keeping track of every provider on your medical team.
- A pouch for personal items such as pens, medications, tissues and hand sanitizer.
- A stylish, durable bag (20″ x 14″ x 5″) large enough for all of your organizational tools, as well as space for your tablet, chargers, snacks and more. Plus, there are zippered pockets, 2 pockets for water bottles and a removable, adjustable shoulder strap.
Hear how ZaggoCare helped Lori manage her husband’s Parkinson’s Disease
Who can benefit from the ZaggoCare System?
The ZaggoCare System is invaluable to any patient or family caregiver dealing with a serious health condition.
You won’t find anything like it anywhere else.
Whether recently diagnosed or managing an ongoing condition, ZaggoCare helps patients with:
- Acute illnesses
- Chronic diseases or conditions
- Critical injuries
Want even more information for managing your healthcare?
All profits from your purchase of the ZaggoCare System benefit the Zachary Carson Brain Tumor Fund to find a cure for diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas, the deadliest of all pediatric cancers. Zach’s Fund directly supports innovative research and has raised over $900,000 to date.