ZaggoCare Helps Patients Get the Best Medical Care Possible
Our award-winning system provides information and tools to help patients and family caregivers navigate the complex healthcare system. Whether it’s a new diagnosis or an ongoing illness or injury, the ZaggoCare System can help.
Did you know that patients who are more involved in their care are:
- Less likely to experience a medical error
- Less likely to be readmitted to the hospital after discharge
- More likely to have better care coordination and communication among their healthcare providers
With ZaggoCare, patients and family caregivers will feel informed, empowered and in control.
ZaggoCare customers learn:
- The most effective way to speak with members of the healthcare team.
- Critical questions to ask, and when to ask them.
- Strategies for taking medications correctly.
- Tips for keeping medical information organized.
- Ways to reduce the risk of medical errors.
- Best practices for coordinating care among medical specialists.
The ZaggoCare System makes a potentially overwhelming and scary experience less stressful for patients and families. Knowledge — plus organization tools — is power!
The ZaggoCare Guide
It starts with the ZaggoCare Guide: Practical Tips & Tools for Managing an Illness or Injury.
Our 123-page information-packed guide provides tips and recommendations to help patients and family caregivers navigate healthcare.
Customers tell us the Guide gives them invaluable information and alerts them to questions they’ve never thought to ask. The Guide includes:
- Tools to keep track of symptoms, medications, medical terms, appointments and test results.
- Questions to ask your medical team at every step of the journey.
- Recommendations for how to be a strong advocate as a patient or family caregiver.
- Suggestions for making treatment decisions, taking medications as prescribed, getting help from friends and family, managing insurance and medical bills, and more.
- Advice for learning how to cope with a “new normal”.
The Complete ZaggoCare System
In addition to the Guide, the ZaggoCare System gives you a toolkit for staying organized and managing communications with your healthcare team.
The Complete ZaggoCare System Includes:
- The ZaggoCare Guide.
- A notebook for jotting down and keeping in one place information about symptoms and side effects, medications and treatment plans, questions for your doctors, appointment reminders, test results, and all the details large and small that are so integral to any patient’s healthcare journey.
- An accordion file for organizing visit notes, test results, and other medical documents.
- A business card holder.
- A pouch to carry a pen, hand lotion, headphones, and other small items.
- A stylish, durable carry case (20″ x 14″ x 5″) large enough to hold all the ZaggoCare organizational tools, plus plenty of extra space for books or a tablet, chargers, snacks and more. The carryall includes zippered pockets, water bottle holders, and a removable adjustable shoulder strap.
It’s only $80 – with free shipping!
The ZaggoCare Mini System
Looking for a simpler, even more cost-effective system? The ZaggoCare Mini System includes the award-winning ZaggoCare Guide, a notebook, and an accordion folder for keeping your medical information organized.
It’s only $56 – with free shipping!
The ZaggoCare System Makes a Great Gift for Yourself or a Loved One
Buy the ZaggoCare System for yourself, a friend or loved one. It offers anyone dealing with a serious medical condition a new peace of mind while providing information and tools that can help patients get the best care possible. There is no better gift to help yourself or a loved one during a difficult time.
Already a ZaggoCare customer? Leave a review!
ZaggoCare helps you stay organized.
It’s a great product to keep all medical issues organized. Going to doctors and getting reports is much like having a job. The patient (or caregiver) must be prepared.
My friend really appreciated the ZaggoCare I sent her.
When a friend received a pretty grim diagnosis, I was at a loss as to how to help and show support. But I recalled reading about Zaggo, and hoped it would be useful and well received. My friend recently thanked me, telling me: “I keep forgetting to mention how useful the ZaggoCare package is – fortunately I brought the notebook to the hospital with me (luckily as the only available paper seemed to be the placemats on the food service tray). So much information and questions in a short time, and I was able to keep notes and records as a result. Thank you for sending me this!”
Great gift for friends and family!
I’ve never seen any other product that gives patients and family members so much practical, easy to use advice, along with the very useful organizational tools and handy tote bag. I will definitely recommend the ZaggoCare System, and plan to buy this as a gift for my friends and family dealing with a serious medical condition.
I’m a better advocate for myself thanks to ZaggoCare!
The ZaggoCare System is an invaluable asset to patients, families, and caregivers dealing with the complexities of new diagnoses, as well as those managing chronic conditions. During a 3-week stay in the hospital, I had every diagnostic test known to man. During and after my stay I met with a multitude of specialists. I now fully appreciate the critical role that accurate documentation of symptoms, medication doses, and information that is being passed on from doctors truly has on patient outcomes. The ZaggoCare System helped me navigate my way through days when I was overwhelmed and my head was spinning with all that I was trying to absorb.
I currently see multiple specialists from different medical doctrines, at different facilities, and they are always impressed with how organized I am and how easily I can pull up information about changes in medication or specifics from past appts with different doctors. This is all thanks to advice and tools that I received through the ZaggoCare System. I know that I am a better advocate for myself thanks to ZaggoCare and can’t recommend it highly enough!
I receive extremely positive feedback whenever I give ZaggoCare to a loved one
Whenever I hear that a loved one or friend is dealing with a serious illness, I immediately send them a ZaggoCare System. The feedback I’ve gotten has been extremely positive, including “the bag is the perfect size!” I know that I am making a difference by helping them stay organized so they can focus on healing.
Leave a Review